Express your interest in CapgrowContact Us
Industrial Subdivision – Stapylton (Completed)
- Project Commencement: 2013
- Land area: 3.833ha land subdivision
- The site was purchased in 2012 and was initially a land bank with a development (DA) approval for a 17,800m² distribution centre. Due to strong market demand for owner-occupiers the DA was changed to a 5-lot subdivision.
- Earthworks started in January 2018 with all lots sold.
- Location: 1 Eastern Service Road, Stapylton
Oasis Service Station – Loganholme
- Project Timeline: December 2011 – Holding asset
- Land area: 957m² including 57 car parks
- Project Type: Commercial Development
- Commercial Involvement: BP Service Station and Zarraffa’s Drive-Thru
- Value Range: $12 million
- This development offers regular commuters and visitors access to a high-quality service station with first-rate amenities, including a drive-thru café and internal restroom facilities.
- Location: BP Service Station 3765 Pacific Hwy Slacks Creek